Check out the Equine Services I offer.
Care Acres Services
Dressage, Working Equitation, Ground Work
50 minutes of private instruction
- Private instruction in Dressage, WE obstacle work, basic ground work and manners, and liberty fundamentals. Focus is on obtaining a horse that is light and in self carriage while maintaining activity and impulsion from behind. Whether you’re planning on just riding the trails or entering the show ring, learn how to get your horse supple and responsive to your aids and working in balance so he is suitable for many types of disciplines. The types of gymnastic exercises and riding I teach will make your horse strong and able to use his body correctly which leads to a long and healthy life.
- If you don’t have your own arena I have a couple of haul in options at arenas in Brush Prairie and Ridgefield, WA. Haul-in fees are $10-15.
- Individual lessons done at barns outside the Brush Prairie, Battle Ground, Ridgefield area will require a minimum of 2 lessons or 2 hours and a travel fee. Contact me for more details.
Read about my Training and Instruction Philosophy/MethodsTraining & Instruction Methods
Full Horse Training
Your horse will be worked 20 days per month. Occasionally, depending on the horse, I’ll do up to 25 days of work in some shorter sessions.
Partial Horse Training
Your horse will be worked 10 days per month. Occasionally, depending on the horse, I’ll do up to 15 days of work in some shorter sessions.
Individual Training Rides
Once your horse has been in either full or partial training with me for at least a month, I can offer the occasional training ride or groundwork session at $35/ride.
Groups & Clinics
Small groups up to 6 max.
- Dressage, Ground Work or WE clinics/group lessons for a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 5 people. Depending on group size, these run for 1-3 hours.
- For WE clinics, I will bring some common obstacles and coordinate with the host about other obstacles needed.
- If travel distance is outside my usual lesson area (see lessons above), travel fee may apply.
Show Support & Coaching
Get Your Winning Game On
By phone or In-person
$25 – $45
Are you a first time horse owner? Need some basics in horse care, management, equipment use, or facilities set up? I can help guide you through the process of owning and keeping your horse healthy. I can even help you select the right horse based on your experience level.
- Consultation can be done over the phone for $25/hr. Payment would need to be made via Venmo prior to the first call.
- In person consultation or horse buying help is $45/hr. Depending on location a travel fee may apply.
For any inquiries or special requests, contact me!
Adrianne Buschling, Rooted in Love, Equine & Canine Bodywork @bodyworkbyab
Katie Atwell, New Lark Stable